Young people are often want to look stylish by modifying their vehicles, for example modifying the cars with low ground clearance. But do you know that the cars with low ground clearance are having advantages and disadvantages?
The good side is the car appearance in terms of the exterior looks cool. The car will look more cool and elegant, especially for the type of sedan vehicles.
So, modification of the car with low ground clearance can also be a solution in overcoming the suspension of the car that is easy to shake, especially when driven in high speed and usually occurs in cars that have a high ground clearance.
However, if there are the good sides, there are also have bad sides or weakness of the car modification with low ground clearance
- The bumper is easily dented if it passes through a sharp incline and derivative
- Under the car is prone to collide when passing through the damaged and rocky road as well as the perforated road.
- Surely the under car is prone be knocked in speed bump
- The tire will be thinned quickly if overloaded.
- In addition, the car low ground clearance also causes car suspension feels harder than normal.
This is increasingly felt when the driver crosses the streets uneven or even damaged so that ultimately will reduce the comfort factor. How do you think? Please leave a comment below if you like.
You might be interested in watching the video below 🙂