Santiago del Estero, Argentina: Failed to compete in pole place at free practice session one at Termas de Rio Hondo Circuit, Argentina, made Repsol Honda rider Marc Marquez brings out his best ability when racing in second free practice. The result was not useless, defending champion MotoGP 2017 was successfully featured as the fastest in the two free practice with a record of time 1 minute 39.395 seconds.
In this second free practice session, the riders had sped on a wet trajectory due to rain falling during this session just walked six minutes. However, Marquez proved able to adapt well and recorded the fastest time.
Marquez’s record time was faster than what his team-mate, Dani Pedrosa, where he was the leader of a first free practice session with 1 minute 40.303 seconds. In the second free practice session, Pedrosa actually got a longer time than previous free practice, with 1 minute 40.494 seconds that made him must be satisfied in the fifth place.
While the second place in this session is occupied by Team LCR Honda rider, Cal Crutchlow with 1 minute 39.799 seconds. The British rider seems to be the most consistent since the first day because at the first free practice Crutchlow also occupies the second place. However, this time the time record is better than the previous one.
Meanwhile, Avintia Team rider, Tito Rabat, surprisingly able to penetrate the third place in this second free practice session. Rabat capable of incised 1 minute 40, 346 seconds, 0.109 seconds ahead of Ecstar Suzuki Team racer, Andrea Iannone, who occupy the fourth place.
The surprise came from two Ducati Corse Team riders, Jorge Lorenzo and Andrea Dovizioso. The reason, the two racers actually falling in the bottom place. Lorenzo can only get the best time of 1 minute 41.334 seconds and occupies the 17th place. While Dovizioso is
Here are the full results of the second free practice session of MotoGP Argentina 2018:
- ^5 Marc Marquez ESP Repsol Honda (RC213V) 1m 39.395s [Lap 13/16] 325km/h (Top Speed)
- = Cal Crutchlow GBR LCR Honda (RC213V) 1m 39.799s +0.404s [12/14] 326k
- ^14 Tito Rabat ESP Reale Avintia (GP17) 1m 40.346s +0.951s [18/18] 325k
- ˅1 Andrea Iannone ITA Suzuki Ecstar (GSX-RR) 1m 40.455s +1.060s [16/17] 317k
- ˅4 Dani Pedrosa ESP Repsol Honda (RC213V) 1m 40.494s +1.099s [14/14] 319k
- ^7 Maverick Viñales ESP Movistar Yamaha (YZR-M1) 1m 40.510s +1.115s [18/18] 321k
- = Valentino Rossi ITA Movistar Yamaha (YZR-M1) 1m 40.577s +1.182s [13/14] 318k
- ^13 Alex Rins ESP Suzuki Ecstar (GSX-RR) 1m 40.592s +1.197s [14/14] 318k
- ^11 Alvaro Bautista ESP Angel Nieto Team (GP17) 1m 40.766s +1.371s [15/16] 321k
- ^2 Aleix Espargaro ESP Factory Aprilia Gresini (RS-GP) 1m 40.800s +1.405s [13/13] 314k
- ^4 Scott Redding GBR Factory Aprilia Gresini (RS-GP) 1m 40.839s +1.444s [12/13] 314k
- ˅7 Jack Miller AUS Pramac Ducati (GP17) 1m 40.842s +1.447s [14/14] 317k
- ˅3 Danilo Petrucci ITA Pramac Ducati (GP18) 1m 40.863s +1.468s [12/15] 327k
- ˅10 Johann Zarco FRA Monster Yamaha Tech3 (YZR-M1) 1m 40.974s +1.579s [18/18] 319k
- ˅1 Bradley Smith GBR Red Bull KTM Factory (RC16) 1m 41.198s +1.803s [16/17] 318k
- ˅5 Hafizh Syahrin MAL Monster Yamaha Tech3 (YZR-M1)* 1m 41.257s +1.862s [8/14] 316k
- ˅8 Jorge Lorenzo ESP Ducati Team (GP18) 1m 41.334s +1.939s [18/18] 324k
- = Takaaki Nakagami JPN LCR Honda (RC213V)* 1m 41.357s +1.962s [16/17] 314k
- ^5 Karel Abraham CZE Angel Nieto Team (GP16) 1m 41.784s +2.389s [17/18] 323k
- ˅1 Franco Morbidelli ITA EG 0,0 Marc VDS (RC213V)* 1m 41.832s +2.437s [16/19] 314k
- ˅5 Pol Espargaro ESP Red Bull KTM Factory (RC16) 1m 41.867s +2.472s [13/15] 321k
- ^1 Thomas Luthi SWI EG 0,0 Marc VDS (RC213V)* 1m 41.898s +2.503s [17/18] 314k
- ˅1 Xavier Simeon ESP Reale Avintia (GP16)* 1m 42.242s +2.847s [10/13] 320k
- ˅16 Andrea Dovizioso ITA Ducati Team (GP18) 1m 42.973s +3.578s [10/13] 319k
Please leave a comment, give a rate and share if you like! Thanks 🙂